New Browser Hits the Market

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jhuggett

Reaction score
Google Chrome just launched today and man does it kick ass. I won't get into all the multi threading and sandboxed details but it is way more advanced and secure than anything else out there. So far it's Windows only though but they will have other versions soon.

http://www.google.com/chrome?open

Oh and it's fast as hell.

Thanks for the heads up! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Winslow

No problem. The more I use this thing the more impressed I am with it. It is very minimalistic but it seems very polished. It's also got a built in spell checker that check anywhere you type. Handy for a guy like me.

Looks interesting. I just downloaded it and will give it a shot. I didn't think I needed a new browser, as FF pretty much does what I need (at least with the add ons available), but some of the features in the video look nice. If it's fast, that's great. I wonder how it renders the sites I visit... also, I wonder if they'll ever make something like adblock plus available for it.

-Andrew

It handles pop ups really well. I wouldn't have even brought this browser up but it really is something all of it's own. Under the hood it really is like no other browser.