New Dunhill Releases

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Psmith

Reaction score
Just noticed that P&C is selling 3 new releases from Dunhill: Ye Old Signe, Dark Flake and 221 Baker Street.

Surprised there isn't more buzz surrounding them.

Anyone tried them and can weigh in on what they are like? Noticed they are already out of stock.

Been smoking Royal Yacht and Durbar over the last few days. Despite the hot weather they have been hitting the spot...especially Royal Yacht which at first didn't appeal to me much. Now I can't seem to get enough of it. I actually find myself craving it. I'm on the brink of buying either a box of cigars or 12 cans of Royal Yacht...maybe the heatwave is affecting my brain.

Psmith":4hxoxdrv said:
...especially Royal Yacht which at first didn't appeal to me much.  Now I can't seem to get enough of it.  I actually find myself craving it.  I'm on the brink of buying either a box of cigars or 12 cans of Royal Yacht...maybe the heatwave is affecting my brain.
Yep. That's the way it works. Obviously an evil blend, and not recommended for anyone without at least 20 years' experience of pipery under his/her/its belt. ;)

Psmith":idhcno0e said:
 I'm on the brink of buying either a box of cigars or 12 cans of Royal Yacht...maybe the heatwave is affecting my brain.
It's a no brainer. Get the Royal Yacht! :cheers: :bounce: :cheers:

AJ

Psmith":tv78v28m said:
Just noticed that P&C is selling 3 new releases from Dunhill:  Ye Old Signe, Dark Flake and 221 Baker Street.

Surprised there isn't more buzz surrounding them.
I think they are bringing out whatever they can before the cut off date. They probably don't even have it made yet but just the fact that it's for sale and back ordered is good enough. There been so much talk of new stuff since the regulations have been announced guys are getting burned out. I know I don't care that much and I'm sort of sick of all the whining about the regulations. :shock:

Well I purchased a couple of tins of the 221b and they were "in stock" at the time, the other two blends were sold out. I guess I'll know in a few days if they actually exist.

Psmith":elw7odxz said:
So they are not actually produced yet...just advance orders.  Didn't know.  Thanks.
I don't know that for a fact. It's just a guess. :shock: