New Feature!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jhuggett

Reaction score
Friends and foes...

We just enabled a new feature that allows you ignore users that you don't wish to communicate. If you click on Profile then Friends and foes you can start adding people to your friends or foes categories.

Your friends list will just make it easier to do things like PM your buddies.

Your foes list will actually block all of their posts from your view. When they make a post you will see the following instead:

This post was made by User who is currently on your ignore list. Display this post.

It was requested a while back that something like this be implemented so we hope you all find it useful. Oh yeah and this doesn't mean I changed my mind about running the board... I'm just doing some last minute stuff before turning over the keys. :lol:

jhuggett":z7wlk4bf said:
Friends and foes...

We just enabled a new feature that allows you ignore users that you don't wish to communicate. If you click on Profile then Friends and foes you can start adding people to your friends or foes categories.

Your friends list will just make it easier to do things like PM your buddies.

Your foes list will actually block all of their posts from your view. When they make a post you will see the following instead:

This post was made by User who is currently on your ignore list. Display this post.

It was requested a while back that something like this be implemented so we hope you all find it useful. Oh yeah and this doesn't mean I changed my mind about running the board... I'm just doing some last minute stuff before turning over the keys. :lol:
I put myself on my foes list, so I never have to see what I write again. Thanks for this wonderful feature, J. I'll now have to argue with myself in the privacy of my own closet, and spare the rest of you from the dialectic monologues that often ensue...

Hey! That could be how we set our ranks! He who has the most people ignoring him gets the highest rank :D