New Four Giants rack

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bluefisher

Reaction score
Just received a new rack from the folks at Four Giants. They take nicer pictures than I do so I'll just link to their page:

http://four-giants.tumblr.com/

"The Shaker" is now mine. Hexaemeron (his Reddit name) was great to work with and the rack turned out beautifully.

THAT'S one FINE LOOKING RACK !!! I checked out all his work on the link you provided and he's one DAMN CREATIVE dude !! If I had the funds I think I'd have hime do something for me. I'm not saying he charges to much I'm just on a fixed income and that sort of thing is just not available for me but you should enjoy yours !!  :cheers:

Thanks Monbla!

Brother Hex charged me well south of $100 for it, which for a hand-made craftsman piece is quite the bargain.

That is pretty neat work!

tumblr_n1iqxagzYq1rx4tigo3_1280.jpg

Yeah, looks awesome! Seems he makes some great sturdy stuff that is clean and classy without seeming pretentious. (I think this generally describes pipe smokers' personalities anyway, so it seems fitting.)

Nice haul!

Nice stuff guys. How much is something like that costing? The rack and the chest?