New Guy From Alabama

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey, y'all!

I'd just like to introduce myself. I'm Justin and I live way off in the mountains of Alabama.

I'm new to the forum but not to pipes. I smoked a pipe pretty regularly a few years back, but lost my collection in a move. My grandpa got a new rack full of estate pipes a while back, and it re-sparked my interest, so I'm rebuilding my collection.

I've currently gotta smoke on his pipes, but I've got a MM Diplomat coming in the mail tomorrow, and I've got a couple of nice briars that just need new stems. So it shouldn't be too long before I'm puffin' up a storm again :p

Welcome. Interesting story. Knowing pipers, you will be back in the swing of it rather quickly! Favorite types of tobacco?

Howdy there Justin and welcome to BoB. My best buddy from way back lived in Birmingham for a while and I visited there several times. Have some fond memories of 'bama.

Cheers,

RR

Hey Justin welcome to BoB.

My son's name is Justin as well btw.

Welcome, Justin! I hope you enjoy your time here, as well as your new collection

"T"

Welcome aboard Justin! Sorry to hear you lost your previous collection, but building it back up will be tons of fun. Enjoy your time here amigo.