New guy from Connecticut

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nelamvr6

B of B Supporter
Reaction score
What's up brothers?

I am new to pipe smoking and new to this forum, I look forward to learning from all the experienced folks here.

I dabbled in pipe smoking in my thirties, but now at 63 I'm giving them another try. I have smoked cigars in the past, but it's been a while since I dabbled in that hobby also.

Thanks for the welcome!

Welcome from Portland, Oregon. I'm always curious what brand of pipe people are smoking when they start out. Did you hang on to your old one?
Sadly, no. I had a few pipes back then, none that were especially nice or noteworthy. But now I'm gone over the top and I'm waiting on delivery on three pipes, all of which I'll be very happy to use.

Welcome the forum! What kind of pipes did you order? Just curious.
Welcome-from-Tennessee-Post-Card.jpg

Welcome the forum! What kind of pipes did you order? Just curious.
Welcome-from-Tennessee-Post-Card.jpg

Thanks!

Today a Dunhill bent Billiard in shell briar is waiting for me at my mail service. I also heard from Mark Tinsky that he has completed the pipe I ordered and hopes to ship it today. These will join my Petersen System 320 and my Neerup bent apple, bringing my total to 4. But I'm really lusting after a lot more. It's hard to reel myself in sometimes.

Thanks!

Today a Dunhill bent Billiard in shell briar is waiting for me at my mail service. I also heard from Mark Tinsky that he has completed the pipe I ordered and hopes to ship it today. These will join my Petersen System 320 and my Neerup bent apple, bringing my total to 4. But I'm really lusting after a lot more. It's hard to reel myself in sometimes.
Yes, picking up 'spare' pipes and 'tobacco--just to try' are often seen here!

Welcome from good old Blighty. I'm positive you're enjoy your time here, as well as picking up some valuable info. And meet some awesome people.