new guy's cellar " Old_Salt "

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

old_salt

Reaction score
my small stash

100_1121.jpg

I like this display. A load of tobacco, but a load of space. Looking good.

You have a fine taste in tobacco. I like your layout too - very nice set up.

Chief

Nice stash... what's the paper shredder for... finely chopping tobacco that's to rough cut?

Honestly.. nice wall you got there

Enjoy
James (CTRC (Ret))

www.jsecpipes.com

Nice cellar you have there OS!
I noticed that you have Beacon there.
You obviously are a gentleman of taste :D

Hey nice stash!! I like the layout too. Plenty of space to grow! :cheers:

One of these days I´m going to have to get some shelves like these to keep my cellar organized.

Anyone else notice the original post was from almost 3 years ago? I'm sure there are quite a few more tins now!

MisterE":8odkotah said:
Cody V":8odkotah said:
Anyone else notice the original post was from almost 3 years ago? I'm sure there are quite a few more tins now!
I was thinking the same thing....

Not a lot more, Have limited my self to small buys once or twice a year only to replace what I've smoked.

with the exception of 3 tins of Jack Knife Plug which I had to try. And after Greg showed up at the last Pipe Club meeting and gave away samples, I'm saving up for several tins of Triple Play

last official count has the cellar right around 43 pounds

http://www.tobaccocellar.org/tinlist.php?cellar=796

Nicely done. Of course, I love the collection of Rattray tobaccos. What blend is that, I can't tell from the pic.

I love Brown Clunee and Hal.

Martin

:shock: :shock: :shock: Very nice cellar indeed, you have more then my local tobacconist :lol!:

For earthquake country, you live on the edge, sir! :D

Swell wall of good times, right there. 8)

That is a great selection of some fine blends, and nicely organized too!

Cody V":dqm34jg2 said:
This post is aging like a fine tobacco, dusted off and sampled from time to time...

Thank you for the kind words , And in response to the rampant speculation
as to the status of the cellar I'm posting a new pic taken today.
Details may be found in my sig. line

100_0973.jpg

old_salt":wchs36fw said:
Thank you for the kind words , And in response to the rampant speculation
as to the status of the cellar I'm posting a new pic taken today.
Details may be found in my sig. line

100_0973.jpg
That is a VERY IMPRESSIVE cellar for sure, but WAY to OCD for me what with the 'puter tracking and such. But I guess my quantity of pipes might be considered the same as i have almost as many pipes as you have containers of 'bac :p Unless you have a similar view on the opposite wall of pipes only ? And I thought I was getting obsesive with around 6 various un-opened tins of 'bac :p