*New Handle*

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Danish Pipe Guy? That means you buy all the beer and ale when you meet other pipe smokers.

I do not detect any difference in the smoking qualities between Danish and the other major pipe producing countrie. Italian, German, Austrian, English, American all give me good smokes. I defer to your sensitive tastebuds but don't understand how you can just smoke one tobacco. Lots of good flakes out there.

Tell you lady friends, family and close friends that you want cash for all your gifts this year so you can afford to buy my ILsted. It really should belong to you. Or for less than half, the Kai Nielsen would be good choice.

CP":4bi0yv91 said:
Danish Pipe Guy? That means you buy all the beer and ale when you meet other pipe smokers.

I do not detect any difference in the smoking qualities between Danish and the other major pipe producing countrie. Italian, German, Austrian, English, American all give me good smokes. I defer to your sensitive tastebuds but don't understand how you can just smoke one tobacco. Lots of good flakes out there.

Tell you lady friends, family and close friends that you want cash for all your gifts this year so you can afford to buy my ILsted. It really should belong to you. Or for less than half, the Kai Nielsen would be good choice.
I'd give my nuts for that Ilsted CP, and for the asking price that may be the only way I could possibly afford it! :lol: :lol: :lol: I may list them over in "The Trading Post" later this evening :lol: :lol: :lol:

The way Duke feels about Walnut is how I feel about my navy flake! "I ALSO Blantantly Endorse Ultimate Tobacco Satisfaction"....

Best,
Dock
:pipe:

Hey Dock,

Mighty handsome picture.

You look like you ate good this winter.

Might the new name really be "Danish & Pipe Guy"?

thomas james":vq5qg3e7 said:
Hey Dock,

Mighty handsome picture.

:lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!:

:king: is a :joker:

D.J.

Danish_Pipe_Guy":mduyfwna said:
The way Duke feels about Walnut is how I feel about my navy flake! "I ALSO Blantantly Endorse Ultimate Tobacco Satisfaction"....

Best,
Dock
:pipe:
Now your gett'n it Dock! Be proud of what you smoke! Have some fun with it!

Nothing has to be dead serious all the time!

Danish_Pipe_Guy":n0co1va5 said:
thomas james":n0co1va5 said:
Hey Dock,

Mighty handsome picture.

:lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!:

:king: is a :joker:

D.J.
Hey Dock! Before long I will share my new diet plan with you. I have been waiting for the right opportunity to post it.