New here and such but been smokin pipes for a while.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PipeRanter

Reaction score
Ive been always on the look out for a good forum for people that enjoy tobacco pipes and sittin back relaxing witha good briar lit up. best way for me to unwind or rant about weird stuff after a long week of work. Seeing that im in the mill.. My tobacco slections are limited mostly to Captin black And Borkum rift. and what ever i can find localy.. And right now im spoiled as heck livin in the UK .. with a good slection of latkia blends and such.

Im standing bout 60 pipes deep ranging from old antique store find Kawoodies from the 1950's to my Chacoms Stanwells a Peterson or Two GiGi and some Desiger Berlins that ive picked up overseas. but most of my colection constist of one off oddballs like Dr Hardly Kiko and lilihammer.

other hobbies are rants on the utube.

and working on my 1969 chevelle

Welcome, I think you will find the BoB a welcome place no matter your smoking tastes. :D

thnx he i use to live a few years ago in Westminster CO so i know where lakewood is. heh the only reason i like CP Blk well its the only thing you can find in IRAQ where the only pipe you can find is hand carved merchamps. Sofar Im likein this forum ... might have to stick around. :pirat: