New here, but not to pipes

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Greetings O kilted 1 w'hairy sporon no doubt, looking forward to reading your posts. :cheers:

Pseudo Nim":44oagwmb said:
Greetings O kilted 1 w'hairy sporon no doubt, looking forward to reading your posts. :cheers:
Actually my sporran is of all black leather with leather tassels, and rather light at present.

taxidea.jpeg

I've seen some sporrans that I'd love to purchase, made of American Badger masks (a completely different sort of animal than your British variety)

As for whats beneath the Kilt (the seeming question of the ages)

under_kilt.jpg

Should answer the question, she seems enthusiastic about what she's found! :lol:

Amongst many of the Scottish Regiments, the R.S.M. (Regimental Seargent Major) would have a small dental mirror, fixed to the end of his Pace Stick, at "Stand at ease", the RSM would occasionaly lower the pace stick between the feet, to ensure that none were "Improperly dressed"

Pseudo Nim":40h5267q said:
Amongst many of the Scottish Regiments, the R.S.M. (Regimental Seargent Major) would have a small dental mirror, fixed to the end of his Pace Stick, at "Stand at ease", the RSM would occasionaly lower the pace stick between the feet, to ensure that none were "Improperly dressed"
Meaning of course that under garments were NOT regimental :p