New Intro

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kuruma

Reaction score
Hello, I got directed to here by a fellow BOLT and have enjoyed reading some of the info and thoughts on here. I've been cruising for a while and the place was suggested by a member at another board so I joined. :face: The total of my pipe smoking experience has been 6 days. I'm looking forward to continuing my never ending quest for knowledge on the pipe worl and all things included. Thanks for having me and hopefully I can contribute when I've got some more notches on ye ole belt. Until then I'll be draining your minds for any and all info I can think of. Thanks for having me.

Welcome to the forum. You will have a lot of fun here and learn a lot of things :sunny:

Welcome Bobcat,
Used to be a bounty on you up in Maine!!!
:lol!:

A big welcome Jason!

I am very happy to see you here. This is the right place to be, to learn the joys of pipe smoking, and to meet and make friends with many great BOBs and SOBs as well!!!

And Johnny a Big THANKS to you for getting everything up and running for me on here. :face: <(I like this guy)

Greetings from CT,

I started smoking a pipe, Feb 27 08, my birthday......and have been enjoying it greatly, so much to learn, so many pipes out there just calling to me............I actually found a nice little 'anytime' tobacco, "China Black" today, not fancy but nice........I also purchased a sample of "Blue Ridge Apple" to try.(ya a girly tobacco, I like black cherry too :queen: )

Last week I was smoking a pipe, with my daughter at her work, (she a 'stick'), a woman walked up to us and asked me what part of the country I was from, I smiled and said Maine, here for 15 yrs. She said, Oh, they do that alot in the South, I had too.......so I did, Do what??? She looked a little stunned and said ummm......smoke pipes, I informed her that Pipes were smoked just about everywhere actually. We chatted a min, then parted ways, my daughter who is used to my 'antic's', said there you go again mom, ............well I guess I did....Again...sigh...........I like amusement!

Welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dee, aka LdyDoc