New Job!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

somedumbjerk

Reaction score
So my old job started declining rapidly. after putting in six years, it was time to go. the company started to push me out, and i followed up on an oppurtunity to start a new field, with one of the hottest companies around:
wG86oHT.png

it was my first week at Tesla Motors this week! i'm really excited to work for the most innovative company i've seen in a long time!  :cheers: 
plus the cars are pretty nice, too  :D 

Sounds good sir, I hope they live up to Tesla's name.
Ya know slave driver @%&!? Edison got most his invention's from Tesla when he was working under him and Tesla was the real inventor of the radio not Marconi as many believe.
He was a great man in his own right and died a pauper.

somedumbjerk":8yky9y8l said:
So my old job started declining rapidly. after putting in six years, it was time to go. the company started to push me out, and i followed up on an oppurtunity to start a new field, with one of the hottest companies around... 
Congrats!

An amazing company, congratulations.

0-130 mph in 1.3 nanoseconds,,, :cheers:

Cartaphilus":fuhrc2vy said:
Sounds good sir, I hope they live up to Tesla's name.
Ya know slave driver @%&!? Edison got most his invention's from Tesla when he was working under him and Tesla was the real inventor of the radio not Marconi as many believe.
He was a great man in his own right and died a pauper.
You're right! Edison was a jerk, to say the least.

Tesla was also a 6'6" Serbian/Croatian (just like another handsome devil person around these parts...ahem)... ;)

And, Congrats SDJ! I wish you the best!

Step in the right direction Buddy, best of luck with the new job, very very pleased for you.  :cheers: :sunny: :cheers: 

jefe1037":ymbfkaj3 said:
bob discount on the roadster?
Haha .. I wish! anyways, good luck with your new job. Yall have a tough fight ahead of you to get the ability to sell cars directly and not through a dealer.

I'm so excited for you! Congratulations. What will yo be doing for them? or is it top secret?

Also, whenever you want to trade one of your products for one of mine, let me know. I've always wanted an electric car.  :D 

Good to hear it all coming together for you SDJ. Electric cars... the transport of the future?

Congrats sdj!

jefe1037":msg6tmc3 said:
bob discount on the roadster?
Enter Bob as a coupon code and receive a free little tree air freshener.