New look for BoB?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it my imagination or have many posts disappeared during the transition? The search function is sketchy.

Most of my posts should go missing, particularly those where I lie about my success with the ladies.

I really don't pay much attention to the huts and bolts of forum design, so if this transition was announced previously, I hadn't seen it. I think there's a nice modern look to the forum. I hope no one gets lost in the change. The old forum was quite user friendly. I hope this one is, as well.

I posted: Does quote work? I used reply for this post.
Zeno Marx replied: You have to hit: quote > insert quotes > quote messages.

RSteve said: I have hit quote, but insert quotes does not appear.

I posted: Does quote work? I used reply for this post.
Zeno Marx replied: You have to hit: quote > insert quotes > quote messages.

RSteve said: I have hit quote, but insert quotes does not appear.
I may have figured it out.
giphy.gif

The signatures and badges are being worked on.

On the post you want to quote, just hit reply. It will be quoted and you can put your post outside of the quoted section.

Also if you feel like being different you can use
1602805358080.png
to put anything in quotes.

Angie? Um, welcome to the forum?

Thank you Ozark Wizard. I know I just popped out of nowhere with the new software. I'm with the guys that run the new site, etc. and I'm a helper to make sure everyone can adjust to this new software. I

And thank you very much for the welcome to the forum.

Are the handful of days of posts that are missing gone for good?

I'm double checking but I think those couple of days are lost in the change. This one was being built while you were all still using the old version.

When I could not log in and there was no password reset button, I checked the forum as a guest. I could not find my last post. I was really trying to remember exactly what I said. It was probably off topic but benign. I was afraid I had been banned.

The password reset was back the next morning, and I was able to change it and log in again - whew...

Looks like our PMs have gone AWOL too, hopefully only temporarily. I had some messages in there that were important to me, several of which were from old friends who have since passed away.

Angie - could you clarify the situation?

Thank you!