New Meerschaum ordered

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GregE

Reaction score
My wife cleaned house and moved a bunch of boxes upto the attic, the only problem is my favorite Meerschaum is missing and nobody seems to know anything about it. So I broke down and bought another Meerchaum on line. My only complaint from buying them online is that when they arrive, they always look smaller than their picture....even with a human hand holding them in the pic..they must use a child to hold them...or a dwarf...cause it always looks big in the picture when scaled with alleged adult human hand... :)

It's funny you should mention that, because for a while, an EBAY pipe dealer was using a child's hand to model the pipes he was selling. The lack of arm hair was a tell tale sign!

Harlock999":emmxebh8 said:
It's funny you should mention that, because for a while, an EBAY pipe dealer was using a child's hand to model the pipes he was selling. The lack of arm hair was a tell tale sign!
That should be against the child labor laws!!!! Especially in the case of deception. :lol!:

I haven't bought a meer in several years but when I did it was always an IMP meer from Smoking Pipes. They gave all the dimensions in the description of the pipe, including the weight, which is important to me because I am a clencher. I think IMPs are one of the highest quality meers on the market.

Smokey

I have 4 Meerschaums, 3 are SMS and one carved by Sevket. This one is a huge bent billiard with a dragon on its side.
The entire pipe is covered in intricate sculpting designs. I am thinking of taking a pic and posting it as my avatar.
Its also has a very nice colored patina.

Unfortunately, they don't get smoked very often and they are sitting in their cases. I need to start including them in
my rotation.