New Member by way of FB

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Super K

Reaction score
I spoke with a gentleman yesterday on Facebook concerning Kaywoodie pipes and he pointed me in the direction of this forum. I am a part of a couple other pipe forums and I’ve noticed a couple common usernames here. I’m a 41 year old who has been pipe smoking from 2012, I still have plenty to learn. Thank you for allowing me here and I hope to learn and fit in.

If the gentleman who owns this pipe recognizes it, thank you for the invite

Welcome to this corner of the internet super highway, Mr K. Good to have you aboard :)

I guess I should have added my pipe smoking interests. Love Kaywoodie and their old American lineage. KBB and S.M. Frank makes. Kaywoodie, Yello-Bole, and Medico primarily make up my collection. I have a few old Dr. Grabow, a nice Invicta, and an old Sasieni second line Mr. Pickwick which @Riff-Raff graciously brought back to life.

Tobaccos are mostly VaPers, American English blends, and the classic OTC codger blends. I’m pretty simple in my tastes.

Corncobcon":3gzr89k9 said:
Welcome to BoB.  Enjoy it here!   KU, or KSU or neither! :shock: :lol:
I’m in Manhattan so I side with the purple.

Corncobcon":1d3rstfa said:
Super K":1d3rstfa said:
Corncobcon":1d3rstfa said:
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:  Yeah!  I used to live in Manhattan many many moons ago!
Born and raised here, haven’t left. It’s getting big if you have t been here in a while.

Corncobcon":aq31pf2b said:
Super K":aq31pf2b said:
Corncobcon":aq31pf2b said:
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:  Yeah!  I used to live in Manhattan many many moons ago!

From the Manhattan hill, Northeast side of town. The west side has grown by leaps and bounds.

Welcome to the site. There is a large amount of information and great people.