New member from Texas...

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

63rdOVI

Reaction score
Good morning, y'all!

I wanted to introduce myself as a new member. I've been smoking a pipe off and on since a high school production back in the late 1970s when I bought a CAO Calabash Meerschaum and a bag of cherry aromatic tobacco from The Tinder Box to use onstage. I've now come back to my pipes and cigars after a ten-year hiatus and am looking forward to participating here. Tonight I am smoking Granger tobacco in a large Ural smooth Meerschaum billiard and enjoying the experience.  My other pipes are a small collection of Petersons and Savinellis, and my favorite tobaccos range from Granger to Dunhill Nightcap.

Thanks for allowing me to participate!

Welcome to BoB.  You will find an outstanding group of folks here with lots of knowledge and advice if you have an interest.  Check out the threads and find what interests you...then join in.

Welcome to the BoB. Glad to have you on board. :) 

AJ

Welcome to the forums! Many of us (myself included) are returnees to the pipe. I hope you have a great time here

"T"

Thanks for the kind words, everyone. Even though I've been smoking for a number of years, I'm still learning every day. I've been struggling to stop pushing my pipe so hard, so I'm making an effort to slow down and let my pipe go out more frequently and relight more often. My tongue is thanking me, and my nose is able to smell the aroma of the tobacco better.

Guess old dogs CAN learn new tricks, huh?