New Member From the Army

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jjmitchem

Reaction score
Currently stationed at Schofield Barracks Hawaii where I'm an active duty Army Chaplain with a Cavalry Stryker Squadron.

Long time cigar smoker, just recently took up a pipe and quickly loving it. Sampling different tobaccos and on the search for the pipe with my name on it

Chappy

Welcome, Chappy! The hunt is part of the fun, and I hope you enjoy it, and your time here

"T"

Rough duty station you got there, Chappy. ;)

Hope you enjoy the pipe and your time here on BoB. Post often, it's either that or I have to go back to reading the backs of cereal boxes. :lol:

Welcome!

Hawaii is a tropical paradise but there are very few B&Ms and even less places to smoke.

I've been in Washington State for the last five weeks for field training, been cold and ready to head back to Hawaii tomorrow and enjoy my new found pipe and a few cigars.

Welcome Sir. Enjoy your time here and beautiful duty locale brother.

Welcome. My neighbor was stationed in Hawaii for 4 years. I remember him saying how large some of the frogs were there.

Welcome to the BoB forums Chappy, and thank you for your service! :D

Thanks everyone for the welcome

I'm coming over from a great cigar forum- Cigarasylum.com and this place is like visiting a close relative.

Thanks guys.

Welcome! Former Army Ranger here. Good to have you here on BoB. How did you manage an amazing post like Hawaii? Best I ever got was Ft Lewis :|

leftover421":8y59n9n3 said:
Welcome! Former Army Ranger here. Good to have you here on BoB. How did you manage an amazing post like Hawaii? Best I ever got was Ft Lewis :|
Spent 10 years at Bragg while enlisted, when I came up on orders as a Chaplain I said that I had spent all that time there and I'd go anywhere but please don't send me back to Bragg(wanted to see the rest of the Army) - they must have taken pity on me :D

Welcome Chappy.
I did a tour or two at FBNC with the 3/3rd SFG(A)

Bill

sand18f":qfjz7l8u said:
Welcome Chappy.
I did a tour or two at FBNC with the 3/3rd SFG(A)

Bill
Bill

I did some support work for 3rd group but mostly worked with 7th. I was MI back then