New Member in Greater L.A. area

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ajpl

Reaction score
Hello all,

Just wanted to introduce myself! My name is Drew, and I've been smoking pipes for about four years now. I'm also just starting to get into pipe carving as a hobby, and stumbled on this place while doing research for that.

Looking forward to getting to know the community!

Welcome to the forum Drew and thanks for the intro. Looking forward to seeing some of your work as I'm sure a lot of others here as well.
:D

Hi Drew, welcome to BoB! Can't wait to read your posts and see some of your carving!

Hey Drew, I am john, live in Long Beach and have also newly started pipe carving. If you ever want to compare notes or cry over ruined briar...

rev

Thanks, all!

John, good to know there are others in the area. We will definitely have to compare notes sometime!

Heya Drew, welcome to BoB, ooooh, a pipe carver, that is great, look forward immensely to seeing some of your work, don't try hiding them from us, we'll send the Kiwi to your gaff to take pictures if you do, ye have been warned... :twisted: