New member selling dad's pipe tobacco

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigdog660

Reaction score
Here are pictures of just some of the pipe tobacco tins I have for sale. I'm not sure how people go about selling pipe tobacco on here, and any guidance would be appreciated. I know many of these are quite valuable.

NOTE: Photos posted by this new member have been deleted as he does not meet site requirements to sell here, as yet. Once he meets those requirements (30 days & 30 posts) he will be allowed to post items offered for sale in the Trading Post section. Per Blackhorse - Trading Post Section Moderator.

I cannot fault Hermit's advice. Pipestud is first class.

We do have a Trading Post. Blackhorse watches the Trading Post forum and looks out for the For Sale posts in the wrong place. I suspect he will be along shortly to advise you.

Please everyone, welcome bigdog660 to the BoB forum, but do not attempt any trading in this thread. And do blow up his PM box. I debated deleting the photos, but I will defer to Blackhorse.

Welcome to the BoB forum bigdog660.

There are several posts at the head of the Trading Post section that explain in significant detail what the regulations are surrounding sales here.

Three Basic Rules

1. Once a member in good standing has been here 30 days and made a minimum of 30 posts here they are eligible to buy and sell.
2. Sales here are guided by the principle of giving fellow members access to good items at good prices as opposed to using fellow members as a market within which to make big fat profits.
3. Any and all sales or trades must contain a specific named item for a specific price which includes shipping…as well as requirements for payment (Pay Pal, MO, personal check, etc.)

PLUS

Any and all sales must be done between those doing the selling and buying via Private Message and not describe on the open forum …as the BoB website, its Administration, etc. are not involved or responsible for any aspect of the sale. So common care must be taken by both buyer and seller to avoid and prevent fraud. We provide a member’s experience section wherein members post re their experiences related to this topic.

Welcome Bigdog660 from AZ. Just a note. My handle on here is Ranger107, but my road name with my riding group, ALR6 from American Legion Post 6 in Prescott, is BIG DOG, lol. Welcome to BoB.

Recently, I had Steve Fallon, aka Pipestud, sell some tobacco for me. He is 100% honest and will get solid market value for your tobacco.

Steve PipeStud Fallon is indeed one of the top notch most honorable men I have ever had the good fortune of knowing in the Pipe Community. He is a gentleman and a gem - Sell with him, Buy from him, either way you will not be disappointed - He warrants the business - Heck he'll even answer questions and give advice.

Big Dog, welcome to the group. Looking forward to hearing from you in the future!! I can only second all the good remarks about Steve Fallon aka Pipestud. One fine gentleman!!!! FTRPLT