New member!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

randyw41

Reaction score
Hi Group,
I'm relatively new to the pipe. I live in Indianapolis, with a wife, two cats, and a min-pin named Speck. The dogs' mine, the cats' are hers. I have about 20 pipes in my collection, and the missus is wanting to know why I need so many? I told her it's kinda like stamp collecting. She didn't buy it! Anyway, I smoke both aromatics and english blends. I love the Frog Morton stuff, and believe it or not, I also like Sir Walter Aromatic. At the moment I'm smoking some Dunhill Early Morning Pipe, in a Big Ben Oxford. This is the first pipe I ever bought, and still looks brand new. If you're ever in Indy, we have a couple of tobacco shops worth checking out. Hardwickes in Broadripple, Indiana, and Smokers Choice in Brownsburg, Indiana. Hardwickes is in Indianapolis, and Smokers Choice is in a small town not too far from Indianapolis. Here in Indy, it seems as though Pipe Smokers are a dying breed. I personally don't have any friends here who smoke a pipe, though I do have a bunch of on-line buddies. Anyway, I'm gonna check out this site, to see what everyone's talking about. Talk at you later.

There's a few decent pipers up in Indy.

Welcome, from a couple hrs south of you.

Either of those Tobacco shops have truck parking close by?

Welcome to a great place!! :cyclops: :sunny: :sunny: :cheers:

The one in Brownsburg might be the better choice, but their choices in tobacco are more limited...

puros_bran":5kxx6jia said:
There's a few decent pipers up in Indy.

Welcome, from a couple hrs south of you.

Either of those Tobacco shops have truck parking close by?