New menber intro

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grt

Reaction score
Howdy folks. I'm a retired constitutional/criminal/PI lawyer living in a San Antonio suburbs between San Antonio and Boerne, Texas,which is in what we call our "Hill Country." Lived in Montana 20 years on edge of Yellowstone Park and on Sioux Reservations in South Dakota for 5 years. Originally from Cut 'n Shoot, Texas. Educated at University of Texas, Austin, '64---'72. Hook 'Em!

Welcome! That city in Texas has an interesting name... Saw where Arch Manning had committed to U Texas, so congrats!
Hook 'Em! He's causing blue chippers to practically fall in our lap now...God knows we need every last one of them. Where can I but filters that'll fit inside my normal size pipes? All I find are too big. Thanks.

Welcome to BoB, if you want filters in a pipe I do believe you need to buy a pipe designed to fit them. European pipe makers tend to cater for filters more so than US pipe makers, I'm thinking Vaun in particular though some of the Italian makers do too.