"New" Old England

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice score.  I'm an English pipe freak myself, all grades and marques.  Must be the classic shapes that appeal.

old_en10.jpg
" />

Thank you so much, my 'bro  :cheers: 

This is one beautiful pipe, to me that is.  And I must still buy an Old England which is not a superb smoker.  I just love them.

Once this one, plus 2 others I'm waiting for, has arrived, I will have 7 of them, one for each day of the week.

And 'bro Richard, you've knocked 1000 posts !!! :cheers: :bounce: :cheers:

Very tasty looking pipe you got yourself there Buddy, that reminds me I simply must get some black stain, that rustication looks top notch, hope it arrives quickly for you.  :cheers: :sunny: 

That is in great shape! I do like the stems/buttons on my Sasienis, enjoy it!

Only $5 more than what you wanted to spend? Not too bad at all in an auction. Very nice pipe.

Congratulations brother! This one's got a very nice sandblasting though. Have you already tried if she is a good smoker?

Greetings

Dirk

Telorion":n43z5tz0 said:
 Have you already tried if she is a good smoker?

Greetings

Dirk
The pipe came to me in near perfect condition and it smoked like a champion, right from the start.

It was resting for a while until yesterday when I loaded it with Red Cake mixed with a bit of granulated perique.  Pure smokers bliss!!!  I just kept on puffing until there was no more tobacco left.

I now have 7 of the Old England's and except for one, all of them are excellent smokers. The odd one out is very good though and I'm sure in time it will also become a champion.  It was in a terrible state when I received it and I had to do a lot of work on it.

That's good to hear brother! I wish you many hours of Relaxation and leisure with your loyal companions! I find English pipes very appealing too.

Greetings

Dirk