New old pipe...

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Idlefellow

Reaction score
I remember getting the David P. Ehrlich Co. catalogs back in the day; don't think I ever ordered anything - maybe some tobacco but certainly not a pipe. Chatting with a fellow on a shotgun website recently and he mentioned he had an Ehrlich pipe that was gifted to his father some years ago that his father never smoked. Well, it's been a while since I've been into deeply bent pipes, but I am a sucker for diamond shanks, especially when sterling bands are involved. One thing led to other, and this arrived. I have a new tin of Orlik Golden Sliced; just waiting for the right moment for its maiden smoke...

4NEi9EWl.jpg

I remember getting the David P. Ehrlich Co. catalogs back in the day; don't think I ever ordered anything - maybe some tobacco but certainly not a pipe. Chatting with a fellow on a shotgun website recently and he mentioned he had an Ehrlich pipe that was gifted to his father some years ago that his father never smoked. Well, it's been a while since I've been into deeply bent pipes, but I am a sucker for diamond shanks, especially when sterling bands are involved. One thing led to other, and this arrived. I have a new tin of Orlik Golden Sliced; just waiting for the right moment for its maiden smoke...

4NEi9EWl.jpg
I wonder if you still have this pipe and would consider selling it? I owned one years ago and have searched in vain for it

I do still have it. Hadn't really thought about selling it but I might entertain it, or possible a trade for something interesting. I'm a Peterson guy at heart...

It was the first pipe I ever smoked and I am a very motivated buyer. What would you take for it?