New Orleans Pipe Show

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DWT

Reaction score
The website is active:  nolapipeshow.com  It should be a great event.

I'm just a little outside of the big sleazy and have never attended a show before , extra excited that there is one nearby. Definitely going to attend!

i.keenum":r3nicg2p said:
I'm just a little outside of the big sleazy and have never attended a show before , extra excited that there is one nearby. Definitely going to attend!

I've never been to one either.
See ya there. :cheers:

I will be visiting New Orleans in January(wish it was the same time as the show).

Anyone know of some good pipe shops in the area? Thanks

I know payless pipes is in a mall down there. Weirdly enough they are closed weekends if I remember. There is a nice one in Covington out side of New Orleans named Jewels Briar that is nice.

Just going to link stuff in here as well.

https://www.brothersofbriar.com/t29483-sutliff-to-be-a-sponsor-of-new-orleans-pipe-show

I have never been to one. I will see what I can do about getting to this one. Not too far away from me in Houston :)

Put my money down for the factory tour on Friday. Just hoping I can save enough money by Oct for the flight and hotel and boarding my dogs.

I am going to try to make it. We'll see how the year goes. The way it looks right now I'm not going to make Chicago in May, so we'll see.

There is a lot across the street that is $10 a day. Or you can just park at Harrahs and put the card in a machine for 15 minutes (dont even have to put money in) and you get free parking for 24 hours.

We made it, work delayed our leaving Maryland on Tuesday evening, so we just drove straight down on Wednesday, 16 hours on the road. I'll see everyone Friday night at Mannings!