New Pete book will be a reality!!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

monbla256

Reaction score
Jim Lilley, one of the founders of the IPPC and the IPPC Forum, has been working on this book for a few years now and it's gonna happen! Here's what he said about it over on the Pete Forum today :

"New Peterson Book Update.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone,
We received good news from Tom Palmer this morning regarding the book:
1. Peterson will buy the book at wholesale from Briar Books Press to distribute internationally .
2. Peterson will issue a commemorative pipes and new book combination set, for the 150th anniversary of K&P in 2015.

The way the book is developing and the amount of detail it will contain,has meant that the time taken to get to the publishing stage a bit longer than we first envisaged.So guys be patient,it will be worth it. Remember this has never been done before it has been a monumental task for all involved.

Last edited by The Sandpiper, Jun/9/2012, 5:55 pm

---
Jim Lilley
Co-Founder of the I.P.P.C.

""I don't own this collection of Peterson pipes,I am just their custodian."

So all you Pete nuts have somethings ( Pipe AND Book) to put on your Christmas list for 2015 !! :p

That's great news! I know Jim & a couple of others have been working on it for a good while now. I'm sure it will be worth the wait.

Dang it, 2015. I was just reading about it and looking for other Peterson books currently out but they just aren't out there.

They have pictures of my Rocky Donegal 999 for the book (traded with Herbindave, since sold). Mark Irwin, from the US, is one of the collaborators on this project.