New Pipe

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Muleskinner

Reaction score
We had to go to Kentucky last week for Lady Muleskinner's Mother being sick and in the hospital. One of the highlights of the trip was on the way home we went to our good friend's home and we had a great visit with Tonni Nielson and had brunch with him and got to see his pipe making workshopand of course my wife forced me to bring home a grade 7 Tonni Nielson blow fish pipe. I haven't smoked it yet because it is so beautiful and I have a sinus infection right now so I want to wait until I can truly enjoy smoking it.

Muleskinner "John"

Muleskinner":lcuujlra said:
of course my wife forced me to bring home a grade 7 Tonni Nielson blow fish pipe
Some guys have all the luck. Enjoy the pipe!

showme

I've been contemplating saving up and grabbing one of those.. Just cause he lives so close.
Sorry to hear about the illness but thanks for the heads up on the smokeshop and reminding me just how close I live to one of the pipe carving greats.

That must have been a real treat Muleskinner!

I hope your wifes mother is ok.

Hope your mother in law is doing okay.

Sounds like a great time meeting him and of course scoring a new pipe. Post a picture if you can. I would love to see it.

I Hope your mother in law is doing fine.

Congrats and the new pipe and enjoy!

Yes, best wishes for Lady Muleskinner's Mother.

I had to go looking for information on Tonni Nielson. I have not paid attention to his work. I found wonderful pipes in several web sites. I am sure you will be happy with yours. My PAD fund doesn't exist at the moment, so none for me.

I've been wanting one of his since before I became a piper..
A Dane turned Hillbilly is ok in my book :lol:
Just think of those price tags if they were priced in Euro's and converted to USD. I wish they'd all move to KY. :D :D :D