New Pipes...

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dock

Reaction score
Hello All,

I've just recently sold off the last of the the pipes that I was offering and have now started the much more enjoyable task of replacing their empty spots in my racks...

Over the last couple of weeks I've bought two Kurt Ballebys and an Eltang....Today on e-bay this little beauty showed up and I just had to have it :lol:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250229052036&indexURL=0&photoDisplayType=2#ebayphotohosting

Larry really does a fine blast and I was just surprized that no one "beat me to the punch" on it....

Best,
Dock
:pipe:

Roush! Very nice! Look forward to seeing pics of the new additions!

Let me be the second to say that that is one hell of a wicked ass pipe you got there pardner! I'm tellin you I've had a few of those and they were all class A smokers. Great for Escudo!!!! Which was my favorite in the Roush pipes:)

For my birthday one year a friend gave me a 755 S2 Roush pipe. Talk about catching me off balance LOL. It is a great smoker and is so comfortable to hold. If I had the money I would definately get 5 or 6 more. They sure are great pipes IMO :cyclops: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny:

Cool, looks like a very stout shape! I'm sure you'll love it.

-Andrew

I had seen that one posted but dont have that kind of coin. Im green with envy! :lol: Beautiful pipe! :pipe:

That is a gorgeous pipe. I love Larry's work and am lucky enough to own 5 of his creations. I desperately want more, but unfortunately it's almost impossible to find them new. Since I don't buy used pipes nor do I go to pipe shows, I think I'm doomed... :cry: