New Razors

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kaiser83

Reaction score
The Superior Shave has the scarcer Dovo's back in stock. The Bergischer Lowe and the Mammut. If you get a Bergischer don't get #5, I already sent them an email to reserve that one for me.

Damn they are tempting - beautiful looking instruments!:cheers::cheers:

I'm very tempted but still wary of losing the tip of my nose or bottom of an earlobe.....:affraid:

I definitely think I will give a straight razor it a try someday - presently I still enjoy the pleasure of shaving with safety razors. 

Congratulations on a really nice purchase!:cheers:

Fraternally

Jers

Thanks brother. I like dealing with that company. It's a small family run business and the owner emails tips and such to me, along with hooking up extra samples and such in the packages. Not sure if he does that for everyone or not, but last time he even sent me a small travel sized coticule. Anyhow number 5 is all ordered and should be in IL within a week so I can give it a whirl when I get home.

kaiser83":rbx66mnx said:
Thanks brother. I like dealing with that company. It's a small family run business and the owner emails tips and such to me, along with hooking up extra samples and such in the packages. Not sure if he does that for everyone or not, but last time he even sent me a small travel sized coticule. Anyhow number 5 is all ordered and should be in IL within a week so I can give it a whirl when I get home.
He's a good guy...I've purchased many things from him.