• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Brothers of Briar and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

New RDPipe Blasted Bulldog Nose Warmers (1 Left) UPDATED

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RDPipes

Mental Illness is a Terrible thing to Waste!
Reaction score
Hey, I just finished these up on Saturday, 6 blasted bulldog nose warmers in 6 different colors and hand cut brindle stems.
I put these up at a bargain price of $250 + shipping each. As always you can view more photos and the particulars of each one on my website below. ;)
Russet colored one has sold, 5 left.
ONLY 1 LEFT!
Black and Cardova colored ones are sold. ;) Buckskin (Top Left) Available at "Blue Room Briars"

Last edited:
Timbo":tb4cv7tb said:
Very sexy uncle Ron, very nice indeed.

Pity I don’t do straight pipes these days.
Thank you Tim! Hope your doing well, haven't seen you around in awhile.
But, I reckon I haven't been spending much time around here either.

These are still available, 5 left and with FREE shipping including insurance. ;)

Blackhorse":ys5y6ah5 said:
OMG - they’re so CUTE!
Aren't they! Just makes ya wanna take'em all home don't it?

At least one little puppy and they won't mess on the carpet and hardly need anything to eat.
Think of the money you'll be saving. ;)

These remind me of a classic Italian bulldog. It's the flair. Very sharp indeed.

Zeno Marx":aicpundw said:
These remind me of a classic Italian bulldog.  It's the flair.  Very sharp indeed.
Thank you!

All Bulldogs 40% OFF for a limited time gentlemen, I've got to move some pipes so all my pipes are on sale for 20% - 40% off. ;)

That's $150 a piece, won't be seeing these prices again for some time.

Blackhorse":8aic57l7 said:
The Prince and the Panel.  Oooooooooo!
Sorry BH, I'm afraid both of them have sold. :cry: But, I'm happy about it. ;)

Blackhorse":0zr0swgv said:
Yeah...no surprise.  
Well, It's this way.........people seem disinterested in my pipes so to try and make ends meet around here I had to cut prices and I still have 5 bulldogs left. :fpalm:

One day of sale left, Bulldogs and the Large Billiard are the only ones left.

Blackhorse":bfy1n1ry said:
It’s not that they’re not interested.  Times are tough right now plus we seem to be focusing just a few other big issues.  Strange days.
Yeah, Your right, I forget sometimes because the state of affairs right now hasn't changed my life style at all.
Being a hermit does that.

Only 3 left, Black and Cardova colored ones SOLD!