• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Brothers of Briar and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

New RDPipes Blasted 8 sided Paneled Dublin 4/1/20 SOLD!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RDPipes

Mental Illness is a Terrible thing to Waste!
Reaction score
Finished this Blasted 8 sided Paneled Dublin up today and I think the blast came out rather well.
As always you can view more photos and the particulars on my website. ;) Pipe has SOLD

That is SUPER sharp. And I'm someone who sort of cringes at the Dublin shape. Not this one, though.

Zeno Marx":44r7us8y said:
That is SUPER sharp.  And I'm someone who sort of cringes at the Dublin shape.  Not this one, though.
Thank you sir! :D

Thank you Gents! ;)

Ya know I'm on Instagram now also, RDPipes1, link is below with my website.

Blackhorse"I really like the blasted Morta on your site.  That’s a steal at $200.  Five Thousand year old wood!  Crazy. Too bad my birthday’s in late November!  ;) [/quote said:
What!? Ya never heard of an EARLY Birthday Present? :scratch: :fpalm:

Oh yeah! I’VE heard about it...and in the past done it...too often it would seem. SWMBO is on to that little routine and has put her size twelve down.

It’s a hard knock life. :x

Blackhorse":els7ico3 said:
Oh yeah!  I’VE heard about it...and in the past done it...too often it would seem.  SWMBO is on to that little routine and has put her size twelve down.

It’s a hard knock life.  :x
When I hear stories like this I'm almost glad I'm single, note I said ALMOST. ;)