• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Brothers of Briar and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

NEW RDPipes Blasted Author (SOLD)

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RDPipes

Mental Illness is a Terrible thing to Waste!
Reaction score
As usual I finished this one this afternoon, a Blasted Author with a hand cut Cumberland stem.
And as always you'll find more photos and all the particulars about it on my website, Thank you again for your interest. ;)
PIPE is SOLD!
olqNHbl.jpg

Thank you so much Gentlemen, I've been working long and hard on pipes lately and its always good to hear someone appreciates them.
Now if I could only get someone to buy some.

I finally got back to our hometown in Wyoming and picked up the pipe. It looks amazing and is light to boot. I will have to break it in this week.

peanubutter":v3qe1br7 said:
I finally got back to our hometown in Wyoming and picked up the pipe. It looks amazing and is light to boot. I will have to break it in this week.
Gees! That's gotta have been what almost, 6 months PB.
The briar should be well aged by now if it wasn't before, just kidding.
Hope it preforms well for you sir, Enjoy! ;)

Blackhorse":l6rtr419 said:
Yeah...that sure looks like mine all right.
Well I'm not too surprised that I don't remember, I can't even remember the things I want to forget anymore.

Hope its preforming well for you still.

Well, um...ya see...it’s still perfect cause it’s still pristine. Never been smoked. It’s one of a very few that are treated kind of like items in a shrine. Perfect briars. A holy thing. lol

Blackhorse":hnf9kpnb said:
Well, um...ya see...it’s still perfect cause it’s still pristine.  Never been smoked.  It’s one of a very few that are treated kind of like items in a shrine.  Perfect briars.  A holy thing.  lol
:fpalm: Ah Gees, Smoke the dadburn thing BH, if ya burn the thing up I'll make ya another but, smoke it.
I want my pipes to be enjoyed................as they were intended to be. :fpalm:

Yes, I'll make ya another if ya destroy it in some way, on the cuff. ;)

RDPipes":per2nmcg said:
Blackhorse":per2nmcg said:
Well, um...ya see...it’s still perfect cause it’s still pristine.  Never been smoked.  It’s one of a very few that are treated kind of like items in a shrine.  Perfect briars.  A holy thing.  lol
:fpalm: Ah Gees, Smoke the dadburn thing BH, if ya burn the thing up I'll make ya another but, smoke it.
I want my pipes to be enjoyed................as they were intended to be. :fpalm:

Yes, I'll make ya another if ya destroy it in some way, on the cuff. ;)

Oh gee! Terrible news. I just lit it up...finally...and it just burst into flame! All that’s left is a little pile of ash. What a tragedy. I’ll miss it so very much. Just heartbroken. Don’t know if I’ll ever fully recover.

8)