• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Brothers of Briar and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

New RDPipes Blasted Bamboo Cutty (SOLD)

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RDPipes

Mental Illness is a Terrible thing to Waste!
Reaction score
Just finished this one this afternoon, a Blasted Bamboo Cutty with a hand cut Cumberland stem.
It does have a small gouge inside on the top of the chamber, I lost balance when removing the bit and bingo.
Its not anything to worry about at all but, I wanted to let it be known so there is no misunderstandings.
As usual all particulars about it are on my website, thank you for your interest. ;)
PIPE is SOLD!

If I said its FREE I bet I'd get some replies!

Okay, I know it aint great.
Thank you Gentlemen! ;)

That is as near a perfect blast as I have ever seen! The little booger caused by the bit isn't really even noticable. Hell it took me so long to find I nearly gave up lol. Really dig the size and shape too the proportions are spot on. The projection is awesome as well. Its actually shaped in such a way as to be useable as a spot to hold unlike a lot of them that are purely decorative little teats and not a hand hold. As usual Ron you've done a much better job than you're giving yourself credit for.

Jim

looks great to me. Of course, I am a bamboo nut. How about a side shot?

Thank you gentlemen, I have my days where nothing I do seems to look good to me and then I have better days.
Thank you all again, Sincerely ;)