• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Brothers of Briar and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

New RDPipes Blasted Bent Cavalier (sold)

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RDPipes

Mental Illness is a Terrible thing to Waste!
Reaction score
I finished this one up yesterday, had to contemplate what color and shade I was going to do it in for awhile but, I think I made a good choice with the contrast blast. So here we have a Blasted bent Cavalier and the last Cavalier for awhile, I think its out of my system now. As always you can view more photos and details on my website, thank you for your interest. ;)
Pipe Sold! ;)

If you want me to turn it back over, let me know.  At first I thought it was a mistake then realized that’s the way it was sitting.

I’d even call this as “Ompahlier”!

Thank you Gentlemen! ;)

I don't remember posting the photo that way but, I'm old and :sleep:
I turn it around. :geek:

That's wild Ron. You have a real feel for that shape. Maybe you should consider taking on the Ramses style next as it could be
the next frontier.

:rabbit:

Cheers,

RR

Brewdude":ih95okfq said:
That's wild Ron. You have a real feel for that shape. Maybe you should consider taking on the Ramses style next as it could be
the next frontier.

:rabbit:

Cheers,

RR
Thank you Rande, I'm not a real fan of the Ramses shape but, I do have a wax drip in the future.
After all these Cavaliers I think I ought to get back to what makes me money, or at least use to, bulldogs and Rhodies.
Although I still have one of each that haven't sold on my site the next two will be a bit more colorful. ;)