• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Brothers of Briar and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

New RDPipes Blasted Bent Rhodesian Sitter (7/3/20) UPDATED

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RDPipes

Mental Illness is a Terrible thing to Waste!
Reaction score
Just finish this one up this morning, it's made from Grecian briar with a Red Palm shank cap and a hand cut Ebonite stem with an acrylic Ivory insert.
As always you can visit my website for more photos and the particulars. ;) New Photos.............because the other one SUCKED!

Blackhorse":qov9p3v9 said:
Oh Mama!  This one ain’t gonna last long.  I bet it’s gone by Sunday.

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Don’t be sleepin’ boys.  This here one’s special.  :sleep:
That would make me happy and you right, so I think the odds are against sir!

Thank you so much Gentlemen, I had to take about a month off because I'd gotten into
a fight with the lathe............it won of course. Took 14 stitches in my left thumb but, it's
healed enough to start again thank God.
Thought I was going to go stir crazy there for awhile.

I’ve heard of pipes being five stars or three owls or whatever. I think that 14 stitches is pretty dramatic. I think you should stamp “14” onto this ones stem. :D

Glad you’re on the mend, Ron.

Blackhorse":7s6r83pr said:
I’ve heard of pipes being five stars or three owls or whatever.  I think that 14 stitches is pretty dramatic.  I think you should stamp “14” onto this ones stem.  :D

Glad you’re on the mend, Ron.
LOL! You Funny

Thank you BH ;)

That’s a stunner of a pipe Ron, looks almost powder coated. Your bulldogs and rhodesians always look great, nice and chunky.

Glad to hear you’re healing up, try not to have any more fights with machinery, they always tend to win. :)

Cheers

Tim

Timbo":3tqb6ncb said:
That’s a stunner of a pipe Ron, looks almost powder coated. Your bulldogs and rhodesians always look great, nice and chunky.

Glad to hear you’re healing up, try not to have any more fights with machinery, they always tend to win. :)

Cheers

Tim
Thank you Tim! ;)

And I'll try and remember that, LOL!