• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Brothers of Briar and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

New RDPipes Blasted Billiard (2nd) (11/18/20) Gone!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RDPipes

Mental Illness is a Terrible thing to Waste!
Reaction score
Not real happy how this one turned out, it's a bit wonky in shaping from my not paying close enough attention when blasting it.
See'en I can't afford to toss it or keep it, I'm selling it at a considerably reduced price and my stamp will have a hash mark through it.
As always you can see more photos and the particulars on my website.
DSC00482.JPG

Ron, I realize you are a perfectionist and I wouldn't expect otherwise. That's a high standard to hold and a noble one.

That said, from the pics I cannot find fault with anything re: the blast. It follows the grain pattern and is very swirly and tactile looking. Are you concerned about the small craters/pock marks on the front? That to me adds character and makes it unique. JMO of course.

In any case someone is gonna get a helluva deal at that price....

Cheers,

RR

Ron, I realize you are a perfectionist and I wouldn't expect otherwise. That's a high standard to hold and a noble one.

That said, from the pics I cannot find fault with anything re: the blast. It follows the grain pattern and is very swirly and tactile looking. Are you concerned about the small craters/pock marks on the front? That to me adds character and makes it unique. JMO of course.

In any case someone is gonna get a helluva deal at that price....

Cheers,

RR
Rande, It's not the blast that concerns me, it's the shape the bowl became from the blast, it's over blasted in spots and has distorted the shape.
Look closely at the sides of the bowl and how it dips and bulges in spots, my fault for not pay enough attention.

Regardless the “flaws”, I bet it smokes like a champ!
Oh! I have no doubt it'll smoke as good if not better then any other pipe I've made, I just wanted to make it clear it's not perfect as far as esthetics go.