• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Brothers of Briar and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

New RDPipes Blasted Billiards (4/27/21)

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RDPipes

Mental Illness is a Terrible thing to Waste!
Reaction score
Finished these two Billiards this morning, one Chubby and one not so chubby. One in 3/4" chamber and the other in 7/8" chamber (with bowl coating).
As always you can view more photos and the particulars on both on my website. Thank you all for your continued patronage and support.

DSC00093.JPG
DSC00103.JPG
DSC00114.JPG
DSC00117.JPG

Damn, I just hate talented people!!! Gorgeous work, Ron!! Wouldn't trade my three for nuttin"!!!
For y'all that don't have one of Ron's creations...better get one now...Or you'll be sorrrryyy!! FTRPLT

Damn, I just hate talented people!!! Gorgeous work, Ron!! Wouldn't trade my three for nuttin"!!!
For y'all that don't have one of Ron's creations...better get one now...Or you'll be sorrrryyy!! FTRPLT
Thank you sir and your right, the closer I get to 70 the more I want to just quit but, for the time being I've got too much invested
to stop now but, there'll come a day soon.