• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Brothers of Briar and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

New RDPipes Blasted Bulldog (12/16/20) SOLD!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RDPipes

Mental Illness is a Terrible thing to Waste!
Reaction score
Finished the Doggie up this morning, it's crafted from Grecian Briar with a hand cut black German Ebonite stem with a Maple Burl inlay.
As always you can view more photos on my website including the particulars, Thank you!
LiftHat.gif

DSC00544.JPG

Bugger, too slow off the mark here and missed out.

That is one seriously awesome pipe Ron, looks like the bowl is almost big enough to use as an egg cup.

Anyone that feels they missed out should chat with Ron about him doing a commission. Easy peasy.
BH is right, I'm always open to commissions, feel free to call me anytime to go over the particulars.
My number and email are both listed on my website.

And thank you sir!
LiftHat.gif

Gotta say, I've a couple of commissions from Ron, they're stellar pipes and I will certainly get uncle Ron to carve me another in the near future. But that pipe above rings all my bells.

Gotta say, I've a couple of commissions from Ron, they're stellar pipes and I will certainly get uncle Ron to carve me another in the near future. But that pipe above rings all my bells.
Thank you sir!
LiftHat.gif

I would/ve bought that pipe in a heartbeat! If I may ask, just what is your website and can one purchase pipes directly from that site? Much Appreciated - S13

I would/ve bought that pipe in a heartbeat! If I may ask, just what is your website and can one purchase pipes directly from that site? Much Appreciated - S13
You can just click on the highlighted RDPipes in my signature go to "Just Honest Handmade Smoking Pipes"
Sorry, This screwed up software on this site won't let me post a web address so just click on the highlighted above.

Finished the Doggie up this morning, it's crafted from Grecian Briar with a hand cut black German Ebonite stem with a Maple Burl inlay.
As always you can view more photos on my website including the particulars, Thank you! View attachment 347

View attachment 348
Wow, simply gorgeous. That one certainly knocks the peaches off my tree.