• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Brothers of Briar and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

New RDPipes Blasted Morta Rhodesian 2/21/20 (GONE)

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RDPipes

Mental Illness is a Terrible thing to Waste!
Reaction score
Finished this one up this afternoon, a Blasted Morta Rhodesian sporting a hand cut black acrylic stem with Box Elder inlay.
As always you can view more photos and the particulars on my website.  ;)

Thank you Gentlemen! ;)

And Rande, I might be a master but, not at Blasting. :lol!:

Pipe has rightfully already sold :D :D
Just a small shoutout for RDPipes. Self disclosure, I own two, a cutty and a bulldoggy. Put Ron's work up against the "best" in the world in a blind evaluation...His work will place top 10 easily, maybe even higher!! I would buy one of Ron's pipes over a current Dunhill any day!! Just my personal opinion based on smoking a pipe since September 1964 and being the proud owner of 175+...and another on the way :) :) :) :cheers: FTRPLT

ftrplt":m1zmjoqn said:
Pipe has rightfully already sold :D :D
Just a small shoutout for RDPipes. Self disclosure, I own two, a cutty and a bulldoggy. Put Ron's work up against the "best" in the world in a blind evaluation...His work will place top 10 easily, maybe even higher!! I would buy one of Ron's pipes over a current Dunhill any day!! Just my personal opinion based on smoking a pipe since September 1964 and being the proud owner of 175+...and another on the way :) :) :) :cheers: FTRPLT
Thank you so much sir, glad to hear the pipes you got from are preforming well for you.
It's always good to hear feedback about my pipes, I rarely hear much.

And to the rest, thank you all kind gentlemen! ;)