• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Brothers of Briar and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

New RDPipes Blasted Tall Spigot Poker (5/29/21) SOLD!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RDPipes

Mental Illness is a Terrible thing to Waste!
Reaction score
Finally finished this one up today, a Tall Blasted Spigot Poker. As always you can view more photos and the particulars
on my website. Thank you for your continued patronage and support.
LiftHat.gif
PIPE has SOLD!

DSC00263.JPG
DSC00273.JPG

Last edited:
All is perfection…esp the metalwork. Is it silver, I assume? You really have surpassed yourself, Ron. This one’s a work of art.
BH, thank you so much , it's aluminum but, I did machine it myself .

BH, thank you so much , it's aluminum but, I did machine it myself .
The specific metal isn’t so very important but the process is extremely interesting. I thought you might have started with tubing and done a bit of silver soldering. That’s more what I have experience with. The possibility of your approach didn’t occur to me. The scallop shape on the shank piece is simple but adds SO much to the appeal. It has a kind of steampunk feel. Really exceptional.

The specific metal isn’t so very important but the process is extremely interesting. I thought you might have started with tubing and done a bit of silver soldering. That’s more what I have experience with. The possibility of your approach didn’t occur to me. The scallop shape on the shank piece is simple but adds SO much to the appeal. It has a kind of steampunk feel. Really exceptional.
And thank you again BH! I would have liked to do it in Sterling but, I'm a poor man still.

Sold eh? Gee, what a surprise. It’s like somebody finding a $3 Rembrandt at a garage sale. Lucky dog.
Well, I gotta be honest here, this one was priced a bit higher, so more like a $300 pipe for $300 in my opinion sir.

Yeah, yeah. But I take into account what it SHOULD be sold for. It’s my not solitary opinion that you ask quite a bit less than their true worth. I just don’t usually make a big thing about it since I fear what others here would fo to me for potentially driving up the price.

Yeah, yeah. But I take into account what it SHOULD be sold for. It’s my not solitary opinion that you ask quite a bit less than their true worth. I just don’t usually make a big thing about it since I fear what others here would fo to me for potentially driving up the price.

laugh.gif
Okay BH, I give in.