• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Brothers of Briar and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

New RDPipes Dog Lovar 2 SOLD!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RDPipes

Mental Illness is a Terrible thing to Waste!
Reaction score
Finally got things running at the shop and was able to get a pipe finished, 1st one in almost 2 years and I hope I can continue.
It's what I call a Dog Lovar (Lovat), a play on words as it was. I liked how well the last one I did looked and had to make another.
Its 6-1/2"L x 2"H x 1-3/4"W with a 7/8" chamber 1-3/4" deep and weighs 62 gr.
As always you'll find all the particulars on my website below. SOLD!

Simple Man":7aqgdysd said:
Beautiful!!! Someone is going to love that pipe! 8)
Thank you, I sure hope so.

Reminds me a little of the Ascorti Simmons Bulldog, though not as tall. Always liked that shape a lot.

Zeno Marx":6fiqa5sr said:
Reminds me a little of the Ascorti Simmons Bulldog, though not as tall.  Always liked that shape a lot.
Thank you kindly!

Ron is finally back in the saddle and riding tall! Amazing looking smoking tool there brother. You haven't lost your touch, that's for sure!

:cheers:

Cheers,

RR

:shock:

Niccccce!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/rSqcxFGFVas" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen ></iframe>

Ladies and gentlemen, the Ronster is back in the house. And what an entrance. Good to see you doing your thing again, Ron. She’s a beauty.

Blackhorse":0whi07e8 said:
HE’S BAAAAACK!
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/wQKKj_qeOBQ" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen ></iframe>

What a beautiful piece! As always Ron great job! Hope she moves quickly to her forever home.

Jim

huffelpuff":9xqdldiy said:
What a beautiful piece! As always Ron great job! Hope she moves quickly to her forever home.

Jim
Thank you Jim