• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Brothers of Briar and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

New RDPipes Partially Blasted Bulldog (1/4/21) SOLD!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RDPipes

Mental Illness is a Terrible thing to Waste!
Reaction score
Finished'er up this morning, she crafted from Grecian Briar with a hand cut 8 swirl Red Brindle Ebonite stem with Burl Maple inlay.
As always you can view more photos and the particulars on my website, thank you for your interest. Pipe has SOLD!
DSC00566.JPG

Last edited:
You are one evil, mean, and despicable person to place such temptation before me just after I swore "No More Pipes!!" You should be ashamed of yourself...And mighty proud to be so talented!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!! FTRPLT

You are one evil, mean, and despicable person to place such temptation before me just after I swore "No More Pipes!!" You should be ashamed of yourself...And mighty proud to be so talented!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!! FTRPLT
So glad to hear I'm doing my job well, that is making tempting pipes.
cheesy.gif

I'm very proud it's tempted so many but, am ashamed I haven't sold it yet.
hand over face.gif
What can we do to eliminate this problem sir?
naughty.gif

I've sent you a purchasing message. I'm new at this game, but can't tell you how glad I am to FINALLY get a chance to have one of your pipes!
Email sent sir and Thank you.
LiftHat.gif