Quantcast

New RDPipes Partially Blasted Bulldog (1/4/21) SOLD!

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

RDPipes

Mental Illness is a Terrible thing to Waste!
B of B Supporter
Reaction score
LiftHat.gif

Last edited:

smoker13

Reaction score
Prepare to be impressed smoker13.

:cool:

Cheers,

RR
Brewdude, you nailed it - I wasn't quite prepared to receive the work of art that arrived on my doorstep a couple days ago. Magnificent! As I told Ron, I'm almost afraid to smoke it! I get the jitters thinking of putting a flame to that bowl and marring the perfect harmony of the whole piece with carbonized mishaps and the like! I didn't know what I was getting myself into.....I thought I would be getting a great looking pipe, not a beautiful sculpture! Oh well, the only thing to do now is to carefully choose exactly what tobacco I choose to baptize the pipe with. My previous thoughts were that I'd dedicate it to Captain Earle's Reflections, but the choice now will obviously take some heavy thinking...................

Brewdude

Staff member
Council Member
Reaction score
Brewdude, you nailed it - I wasn't quite prepared to receive the work of art that arrived on my doorstep a couple days ago. Magnificent! As I told Ron, I'm almost afraid to smoke it! I get the jitters thinking of putting a flame to that bowl and marring the perfect harmony of the whole piece with carbonized mishaps and the like! I didn't know what I was getting myself into.....I thought I would be getting a great looking pipe, not a beautiful sculpture! Oh well, the only thing to do now is to carefully choose exactly what tobacco I choose to baptize the pipe with. My previous thoughts were that I'd dedicate it to Captain Earle's Reflections, but the choice now will obviously take some heavy thinking...................

Know what you mean jellybean. I'm always careful not to fill the bowl too full out of concern for burning the rim.

Cheers,

RR

RDPipes

Mental Illness is a Terrible thing to Waste!
B of B Supporter
Reaction score
I'll be home most the day but, I do need to go to the market in a few minutes.
You can leave me a message and I'll get right back to ya if I'm not answering.