• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Brothers of Briar and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

New RDPipes Partially Blasted Dog Lovar 5/24/20 (SOLD!)

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RDPipes

Mental Illness is a Terrible thing to Waste!
Reaction score
I've been see'en a few of these around and wasn't even sure what they call them but, I decided to test myself and see if I could make one. It was a bit of a PITA but, I managed to pull it off fairly well I think. I call it a Dog Lovar for obvious reasons. As always you can view more photos and the particulars on my website. ;)

20% off this pipe for a limited time.
20-40% off all pipes on website also.
 ;)
This pipe has sold gentlemen

nice. i really like the vlocanoes on your site  esp the first one.

actually the second too the finish is beautiful on that one.
not really into rusticated. only had one one time.

Preben":qbfs30xi said:
actually the second too the finish is beautiful on that one.
not really into rusticated.  only had one one time.
Don't get rustication mixed up with blasts, I know a lot do.
Blasts always go with the grain and I understand, to each his own. ;)

sorry my fault - forgot aboiut blasts. that was what i had. yours do look nice though - compliment.

Preben":dzxcovq0 said:
sorry my fault - forgot aboiut blasts.  that was what i had.  yours do look nice though - compliment.

Absolutely beautiful.

If I'd been told this was a pipe by Poul Ilsted, I wouldn't have doubted it - gorgeous lines, shaping and balance.

klause":6drbnq6o said:
Absolutely beautiful.

If I'd been told this was a pipe by Poul Ilsted, I wouldn't have doubted it - gorgeous lines, shaping and balance.
That's some compliment sir, I don't know if I can agree but, I think I did a good job executing the shape.
And it's a whole lot cheaper! ;)

Thank you!

Brewdude":rhkq2kwt said:
Amazing work as always Ron. It's got your style written all over it. Well done and the nosewarmers are no slouch either.

8)

Cheers,

RR
Thank you BD!

This pipe is still available Gentlemen and still very affordably priced with FREE shipping including insurance. ;)

20% off this pipe for a limited time.
20-40% off all pipes on website also.