• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Brothers of Briar and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

NEW RDPipes Partially Blasted TWISTED Bulldog (SOLD)

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RDPipes

Mental Illness is a Terrible thing to Waste!
Reaction score
Finished this one up yesterday but, I've been busier th a one legged man in a butt kicking contest with up grading my dust collection system to even get it put up.
So here it is and as always you can see more photos and details about the pipe on my website. Thank you all for your interest. This pipe is NOT part of the sale pipes. Only two left on sale, a Canadian and the large Bulldog.
PIPE is SOLD! ;)

Quite the interesting and original take on that shape Ron but you've pulled it off with style! Really appears even and symmetrical as though one just twisted the shank and stem in an even fashion. No doubt you have a few hrs into that. Very well done!

:cheers:

Cheers,

RR

Thank you BD! Yes, I had a little time in it but, I think it was well worth the effort. ;)

OMG I think I love it! With out a doubt one the best looking pipes I have seen.... anyone planning a last minute Christmas gift... for me? Hello? Anyone?

That is an amazing pipe

D.L.Ruth":rttzvfc5 said:
OMG I think I love it! With out a doubt one the best looking pipes I have seen.... anyone planning a last minute Christmas gift... for me? Hello? Anyone?

That is an amazing pipe
Yeah! Me too....anyone, anyone?

Thank you so much sir! ;)

Bloody hell man that's one incredible pipe Ron! The twist is so perfectly executed and that amber acrilic is such a stunning transition! As always such an impressive piece. The grain is out of this world too.

Jim

huffelpuff":xvfq9kbd said:
Bloody hell man that's one incredible pipe Ron! The twist is so perfectly executed and that amber acrilic is such a stunning transition! As always such an impressive piece. The grain is out of this world too.

Jim
Thank you so much Jim! ;)

That is unique and geometrically pleasing to me. That would have been a contender for me...had I seen it earlier.