New Seating for the Mancave

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bonanzadriver

Reaction score
As some of you here know, I've been sprucing up the mancave here lately...

http://brothersofbriar.forumotion.com/t35397-mancave-get-s-a-make-over-pic-heavy

One of the things that remained to do was to pick up a couple of leather or pleather chairs, preferably wingbacks.

Well, as luck would have it, I found a couple that fit the bill last Friday on CL. The folks were nice enough but couldn't show em to me until today.

So, I made the 1 hr drive, looked em over, and made em a lowball offer and.... They took it! :)

From what I understand they had started out asking $250 or $300 a while back. By the time I found em they were down to asking $150. When It was all said and done with I picked up the pair for $100.

pXpR8IY.jpg
[/img]
o9oX5kj.jpg
[/img]
PMVFVN2.jpg
[/img]
dBdaMFm.jpg
[/img]

Wow, you have some luck, great price for what looks to be two leather chairs in excellent condition. Also, that's a style leather chair one might see at a proper smoking lounge.
Congratulations on your find :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Nice score! :cheers: Still looking for a chair or two for my own remodeled room.

Thanks fellas.

Still not sure about the layout of things, might be movin some furniture tonight. 8)

Upon further examination, I'm thinkin my wingbacks are a higher percentage of Pleather than Leather. Pretty sure the seat cushions are leather, the rest.... eh, not so much.

Fine for a mancave though.

After enjoyin a couple of bowls in them last night I have to agree with riffraff, a small foot stool and I'll be set. :D

After bringing in the new chairs I wasn't very happy with the layout of things.

So, after Nick got home from work this evening we moved things around a bit.

XAGEQnr.jpg

re25MtA.jpg

pwVc0Z7.jpg

EWsazz5.jpg

c3osgJD.jpg

Q77Wpwo.jpg

X8gjfvF.jpg

Thanks LC, I think it works better as well.

O.P. I agree, we need to get a group of briar brothers together.

Dino, that certainly is an impressive lil' set-up you have there. All well laid out and comfortable looking. And those leather chairs really set it off. I'd love to have a space like that!

8)

Cheers,

RR

Brewdude":8vmuk5ik said:
Dino, that certainly is an impressive lil' set-up you have there. All well laid out and comfortable looking. And those leather chairs really set it off. I'd love to have a space like that!

8)

Cheers,

RR

Thanks brutha.

Sittin in one of the chairs with the laptop in, well, my lap. :) Scotch in the Glass and MM965 in the Bent Bulldog as I type this. To quote one of my favorite movie lines.... "It doesn't suck" Dudley Moore in Arthur.

Cheers