New Surf album

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
All

My new instrumental Surf album CD is now ready and available. I'm pretty happy with the way it turned out and would like to offer it to any and all here on BoB.

It's a 3-CD collection of 29 original Surf tunes I wrote that takes me back to my roots when I was coming up in the 60's as a budding picker. I cut my guitar teeth on this kind of stuff as my first instructor taught me all sorts of material from the Ventures, the Surfaris, Dick Dale, etc. Always loved that stuff.

There's no charge for this. I hasten to add I ask or expect nothing in return, so please don't feel obligated to send me anything - no pipe weed, no nothing! Perhaps in due course you could lmk what you thought as I value all feedback whether good or otherwise.

If you'd like to receive this, simply pm me with your mailing address and I'll get it out asap. And for those that don't have the ability to play those funny little round things this is also available on my website for free download. Simply go to my website and click on the one at the top. It's entitled "The Downbeats Ride Again". All my other albums are also available for free download -

www.randereed.com

Cheers,

RR

Carlos":2ttu6bjt said:
Thanks!  8)
You're more than welcome Carlos. I like to share my music. And of course musical tastes are subjective. Not all folks will be into 60's instrumental surf, unless perhaps they came up listening to it. I did.

There's a small but significant surf music revival going on, but one has to look for it. Plenty of vids on the tube if you choose to go there.

As for me, this takes me back to a very comfortable era in my development when I was coming up. They say you can never go back, but I disagree....

Could I envision being in a 60's era surf band comprised of folks my age - or - those who have a predisposition for the genre? Damn straight!! We'll see how that goes forward.

;)

Cheers,

RR

Far out and hang ten, Brewdude. Since I currently do not have an address, so to speak, I will surf the net for it. And thanks for sharing your music. Cowabunga!

So 45 views and no comments on the tuneage?!

Has anyone checked out the sample clips or downloaded it yet? Or is surf muzik just not your thing?

Inquiring minds and all that....

:scratch:

Cheers,

RR