New Tabacs

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pipetongue1

Broken Pipe
Reaction score
Even' All, Youse guys HAVE to try Puffers Pipes hand blended tobacs, they are out of this world! Especially his Burley/Cigar leaf blend! I ordered all the samples on his site, my next tobac order will be for some #'s, now some of you know I don't pass accolades around, except for The Great Lakeland Flakes, these tabacs are delicious, still have more work to do on the rest of the samples, try them, I have of course nothing to do with this company, with the exception of being very happy with these samples, Ken. :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue: From The Northeast Kingdom! :tongue:

Mr. Smith at Puffers is a pleasure to deal with! I have only bought pipes from him but now I am going to have to try his tobaccos.

Very cool... always good to hear someone is putting out something exciting. Thanks for the heads up Ken!

I ordered two low-end Big Ben's and added samples of each of his seven tobaccos to the order a few weeks back. Just finished the last sampling yesterday and enjoyed the Eastern Shoremen Hunt, Colonial Tavern, and Lighthouse Keeper. The other four were OK, but not great in my opinion. For the price, you get a lot of tobacco. Overall, they seem predominantly burly in composition and have a heavy use of rum and other liqueurs (which isn't necessarily a bad thing, though my liver might disagree!).

He was a great guy to deal with and answered my questions right away.
http://www.pufferspipes.com/html/hand_blended_tobacco.html

Natch

The Rev is a class act! I like his tobaccos a lot and he has great estate pipes at a good price. He will bend over backwards to deal with you and make you happy. A very good seller and his shipping is very reasonable as well.