New (to me) Toy!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow. You'll enjoy that. Do you need a driver's license to drive it? :lol:

You must have a lot of lawn to mow.

:D Paul

I only have two lots. However. From time to time I mow the two empty lots to our north. Most of last summer I did the 4 lots to my east. Occasionally the lot and a half to my south. I was volunteered to mow the 4 lots for the local Rescue Squad building by the wife. (There is a nice big patch of asparagus and mustard greens there as a bonus). I also mow the two township parks. One is an old school playground over 2 acres and the other not quite 1 acre I think. Sometimes the Men's Club. I stay busy.

That is a lot of mowing and that will come in handle and, hopefully, a joy to ride.
:D Paul

Nice tractor Carlos!

I am a Massey-Ferguson man myself. Grew up on a Massey 135.

Oh my gosh! The deck is only 6 inches wider than what I had. It just fit in the space I prepared. Going to have to do some major cleaning in that shed.

And where has hydraulic steering been all my life! :sunny: :sunny: :sunny:

Actually I hate skeeters and ticks. Keep the grass cut and the skeeters are not so bad, and ticks are nonexistent. With power steering it's going to be a lot more fun smoking a pipe while mowing.

Carlos":v37cbgpy said:
Got a nice little storage locker on it for a pipe and a pouch. :pipe:
I was going to ask where is the pipe rack going to be mounted. Great looking tractor Carlos, I'm sure it will give you many years of service. Congratulations.

Cool, you got a lot of lawn to keep you busy! Don't drink and mow, you can still get a DUI :lol: :lol:

Carlos,

Nice piece of equipment. I need something like that come spring time. I have about 4 mowable acres and .... a 24 inch PUSH MOWER!

We made do with that for one year. Hopefully we can get something that will save a bit more time this year!

Enjoy that my frined! :D

Lucky

Very nice! Should take care of the lawn...or the neighbors cat, pretty well!

Carlos,

Thats a nice looking ride. Hope you get many hours of enjoyment (if that is possible mowing the lawn) out of it. I have always been a John Deere man myself and learned to drive on an old 730.

One heck of a piece of equipment!! What kind of hat are you going to wear when you're out working with it? Can we get pics of that?. All in all Congrats on your tractor-mower. :cyclops: :sunny: :affraid: