New TWSBI Eco (stub)

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blackhorse

Trading Post Moderator
Staff member
B of B Supporter
Council Member
Reaction score
Just got a new TWSBI in. A stub Eco clear demonstrator. $31.50 delivered from Jet. I'm not doing a review here...plenty of those all over uTube, etc. Just reflecting on how much I like the brand in general. I have two Diamond 580's, one is the Rose Gold. There's also a Vac Mini in my hoard. All but the Rose Gold are stubs. Love 'me.

Any other TWSBI fans out there?

90536.jpg

Big, big fan of them. I have always like Monteverde for their workmanship and price (they make a pretty good pen, for how much it costs), but after I picked up a TWSBI Eco (clear), I will probably stick with TWSBI. Love the ink capacity, and unlike my Monteverdes, the Eco is so simple to clean and maintain. When some extra cash finds a path to my pocket, I will probably pick up another 1... or 3.

The ink capacity is a major factor for me as well...what, about 2 ml...four times a standard converter? Something like that. To do much better you'd need an IV line running down your arm, taped to your wrist, plugged into the end of the pen.

Hmmmmm. I wonder.....

Great to hear the positive reviews on this pen. I just picked a TWSBI Eco stub nib up today in white on the Birmingham Pen daily deal. $33 shipped and they threw in a Nemosine Fission pen in a medium nib, and a 30mL bottle of ink. Couldn't pass up the deal.

Well darn it, you went and done it again. I’ve been looking at twsbi pens for a little while but haven’t pulled the trigger on one. Now I see I’m going to have to do just that. But now which one the eco or the go? Decisions decisions decisions when does it ever end!

They’re all sold at that Birmingham sale.

I like both the GO and the ECO. THE GO does have hold a sick amount of ink...and the plunger fill thing is cool...so is the price. The ECO is more a standard design, feels a bit better in the hand.

Yep, got the GO and ECO last month with a blue and red ink. One is for the wife who has much better handwriting skills. Me, I am more of a block letter person which is carried over from the drafting days and need to up my skills.

I love the Eco. I also have it in a stub. Twsbi is a great brand. Eggman, don't hesitate just go for it! I like the sub tip most of the time but when i have to write small i just can't do it with that tip, it always ends up a mess lol