New Year, New 'Baccy! January Bombing Run

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay, I don't know what the big idea is, but two people had the audacity to bomb Co-Command. Insubordination of this sort will not be tolerated. Please prepare for swift and inevitable retaliation.

Included in this mutinous munition:

-4oz McClelland Dark Navy Flake
-4oz McClelland Dark English Full
-1oz Straus Tobacconist Ault Park
-1oz Straus Tobacconist Sleepy Hollow
-1oz Straus Tobacconist Blue Chip
-1oz Straus Tobacconist Union Terminal
-50g tin Penzance
-50g tin Dunhill Navy Rolls
-sample Newminster Superior Navy Flake
-Old Dominion Corn Cob Pipe

Thanks guys. I never saw it coming!

Coincidentally, I don't smoke English blends much, but I've been smoking this Dark English non-stop since I got it. Very good stuff. Super sweet and smokey!

I was double bombed too! The audacity of these guys. I was hit with a trio of blends and a handmade hardwood pipe from the first bomber and I was hit by everything else that exists from the second bomber. Seriously, I've taken pics and will post them when I get the wife's laptop. You'll just have to wait and see if I'm exaggerating. [I'm not.]

I was bombed with some goodies on Friday too! I don't have a picture (I'm at work, the package is at home). It was a crazy weekend so I haven't been able to post!

You know who you are, thank you very much. These will be put to good use!

In other surprising news, my bomb is away. Talk about bringing up the rear, right!? It was a tough month for me which ended with the blizzard here. I'm emergency service personnel here locally so I was overstreched. I apologize for being the weak link. I forewarned command but am still a bit disappointed. I look forward to timely redemption next month! Juan.

I've been hit!

20160201_174826_zpsvwaa6iol.jpg

A package of pipe cleaners and three baggies of Peter Stokkebye tobaccos:
English Luxury
Peaches and Cream
Nougat

Thanks to whomever sent this!

Very nice sir. Please do make note of the peaches and cream for me. I'm curious about peach blends.

Pics of the damage here.....

This load from Bomber 1. Some great smelling baccys and a beautiful hardwood handmade.

And this insane cluster bomb in itself came from the generous second Bomber. Lookout!

The tin you can't read from the top is an Ashton, Black Parrot. And there's definitely a representation of age in this bit.

Thanks guys. More than I deserve as always.

Oh Man, this one was quite the frag-fest. You'll always know that something is up when Gravel returns to play. 8)

Hot dang. I thought the combination of being absent for months, being late to sign up, and being unknown to new bombers would insulate me from a hit. I was wrong.

AJ4gNZG.jpg

Thank you! It's perfect!

USPS says my bomb should land tomorrow however it's not in it's final state now. I guess we'll see.

The flight plan shows that my bomb landed on Feb 1, but no report? Huh, must have been a dud. I know my ordinance supply was low, but I figured that it was still quality. Well, my depleted ordinance supply issue is soon to be rectified, as I finally was able to place an order of substantial size. LOL.

A nice bomb tore through my shed yesterday and startled the horses. :) I got a wide selection on Peterson blends. I tried the Peterson Aran, and it is fairly good. I look forward to trying the others shortly. Thanks, bomber!.

Also! For those of you who participated in the international bombing (of which I am eternally grateful for your help), I have created a special badge for your signature. I figured this was a pretty momentous occasion, and co-commander Ocelot agreed with me.

If you'd like it, you can steal it off of my signature, or I can email it to you directly. Your choice!

WarlockBob":so3toy9h said:
Also! For those of you who participated in the international bombing (of which I am eternally grateful for your help), I have created a special badge for your signature. I figured this was a pretty momentous occasion, and co-commander Ocelot agreed with me.

If you'd like it, you can steal it off of my signature, or I can email it to you directly. Your choice!
Nice looking badge!

OK, new to this, so I will ask........

?Que es una 'signature'?

How do I put it up?

Ozark Wizard":17a285jh said:
OK, new to this, so I will ask........

?Que es una 'signature'?

How do I put it up?
I'm with Ozark! How do we do the fancy thing? Hahahahaha!